Patch 1.2: Diseases! Change Notes [Steam]
- Settlers can get diseased, and cured for moderate amount of resources
- Sometimes within the settlement and sometimes a settler returning from an expedition can get one of the 4 fatal diseases: wither, dust poisoning, common cold and clay skin.
- Diseased units will have their benefits reduced as well as movement and combat finesse.
- Unit portraits are now displayed on detail panels.
- New settlement outskirts improvements
- New tower improvements
- Equipped items can now be removed through the population panel.
- Mare Anomalies are added to mystical invaders.
Patch 1.1 Invasions! Change Notes [Steam]
- Fresh new achievements!
- Full multilanguage support, now all allowed locales will have fully translated display. (English and Turkish are the possible selections for the time being.)
- Hostile AI has acquired more fixes, and now has better prioritation against all settlement units.
- Fixed a bunch of bugs where hostile units would skip actions such as attacking, animating or death.
- Better world settlement action vocalization (broadcasting events, renowned mods)
- Settlers now regenerate hitpoints daily instead of during activity time.
- Fallen structures will downgrade to last upgrade. Base tier structures will not downgrade.
- New settlement expedition upgrades
- Tower improvements
- Invasions! After the first week every 4 days now there is a chance to get invaded by hostile packs of various world threats. Existing threat types are Wild, Raider, Madness Driven, Clown, Mystical and Unknown.
- Simulated threats during encounters have their stats slightly increased, this will cause harsher odds on most encounters in late game.
- Tooltips now also display equipment stats along with the rest of the information.
- Several new equipment items added to the game.
- Player settlements have more cosmetic additions.
- The earth has gone haywire, floating rocks, debree and sandstorm is taking over the surrounding area.
- Multiplayer support will be added for steam builds in short time in a minor patch, all skirmish modes will be allowed for multiplayer games for up to 4 players. This time will depend on performed tests, and should take a few weeks at most.